Answered By: Pat Logsdon Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014 Views: 72
Answered By: Pat Logsdon
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014 Views: 72
- Find books (electronic and print), journal and newspaper articles (electronic and print), and much more
- Refine your results by availability, location, format, publication year, subject, and more
- Use GetIt! to check for full text or request via interlibrary loan
- Use the Select Databases to Search option for a targeted search in specific databases
- Sign in to eShelf to save results and set up alerts for searches.
- Print, email, and download citations into Zotero, Endnote, and other citation managers
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!