Answered By: Shannon Davis Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 12
Scholarly Publishing has collaborated on digital projects with Wash U faculty, staff, and students and is open to new projects at any time. Below are some questions you should consider. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or would like to discuss a new project.
- What media types would you like to digitize?
- How many objects are in the collection?
- Do you have the rights to digitize and deliver these materials?
- Are the materials stable enough to be digitized?
- Do you have the means to transport the materials to Scholarly Publishing's West Campus location?
- What is your timeline?
- What existing resources do you have (staff, funding, etc.)?
- What is your project goal? What does your collection look like when it's finished?
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!