Answered By: Amanda Albert Last Updated: Apr 02, 2018 Views: 11
The University Libraries currently offer the following face-to-face and online instruction options:
- General information literacy instruction that address learning outcomes customized to your class
- Discipline specific information literacy instruction customized to your class
- Assignment design for assignments that have an information literacy or research component
- Online learning objects customized to your course
- Research Guides
- Learning Management System Modules
- Quizzes, Tutorials, and Assessments
Information Literacy instruction takes place in your classroom, or in one of Olin Library’s new instruction rooms. It is a partnership between the librarian and faculty member, and therefore should be viewed as a shared experience.
To schedule a session or find out more about the Instruction and Information Literacy Program, contact the program director, Amanda B. Albert, at 314-935-6396 or email@example.com.
You can also reach out to your subject librarian or the special collections department.
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!