Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 125
Washington University students, faculty, and staff members: use your WUSTL KEY to access most library services. Use your WUSTL KEY to login to:
- any public library computer
- the proxy server
- your library account in My Catalog
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Ares, for online course reserves
- anywhere else you see the logo
If you are not a Washington University student, faculty, or staff member but have borrowing privileges, you will need a Courtesy Borrower ID (assigned by the Libraries) and PIN to view your record in My Catalog.
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!