Answered By: Bryn Lutes Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 4823
At the end of the semester, you can download all files you posted on your course site as one zip file. To do this:
1. On the Control Panel, choose Content Collection and then click on your Course ID.
2. Use the check boxes to select all files or folders you would like to download.
3. Click on the Download Package button. This will download a zip file containing your course files to your computer.
- can students also do this? I don't see a control panel in my student account.
- Students do not have the ability to do this. Students must save files one at a time.
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!