Answered By: Bryn Lutes Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 1219
Courses that are marked unavailable are not visible or accessible to students. These courses can be accessed by faculty, TAs, or anyone who has an administrative-access role. This feature allows the instructor to build the course site before making it available to students.
To make your Blackboard course site available to students:
- Log in to Blackboard at https://bb.wustl.edu.
- On the right side of the My Blackboard page, find and click the course title (for instructions on how to edit this list, especially if you cannot find your course, click here).
- In the menu on the left side of the page scroll down to find the Control Panel.
- Click Customization, then Properties.
- Scroll down to 3. Set Availability.
- Select Yes. Scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!