Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 33
Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 33
- If you haven't logged in yet, do so by clicking on the Log in link in the upper right corner of any screen in Find it!.
- Use Find Databases or MultiSearch to see the databases available. Click on to choose all of the databases you want in your personal list. The icon will change to .
- Click on My Find it! on the navigation toolbar; then click My Databases.
- The databases you chose will appear on the Clipboard on the right side.
- You can save the databases on the clipboard by clicking on on the Clipboard side of the screen. Give the set a name. Alternatively, if you want to add databases to an existing set, choose the set you want from the left side and click on the to add the database to that set.
- To give the set a description, click on .
- Your database sets appear on the MultiSearch/My Databases screen as well as the QuickSearch screen.
Note: only databases with the magnifying glass icon can be searched from Find it! Databases without a can only be searched one-at-a-time by going into the native interface (click on the database name).
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!