Answered By: Deb Ehrstein Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 1098
Answered By: Deb Ehrstein
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 1098
If you're using Safari and having trouble logging into Ares, try these steps:
- Open Safari and select "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu.
- In the "Preferences" window click the "Security" icon and then the "Show Cookies" button.
- Click the "Remove All" button and then click "Done".
- Close the "Preferences" window and then quit Safari.
- Restart Safari and try logging into Ares again.
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!