Answered By: Deb Ehrstein Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 962
Answered By: Deb Ehrstein
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 962
If you're using Safari and having trouble logging into Ares, try these steps:
- Open Safari and select "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu.
- In the "Preferences" window click the "Security" icon and then the "Show Cookies" button.
- Click the "Remove All" button and then click "Done".
- Close the "Preferences" window and then quit Safari.
- Restart Safari and try logging into Ares again.
- This is by far the simplest and most useful tutorial on how to log into Ares using Safari, thank you for sharing it, it really helped me.
Submit a question
Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. If your question concerns Blackboard, please use the word Blackboard in your question. Thanks!
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!