Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014     Views: 429

If you are a student at St. Louis University or University of Missouri-St. Louis, or another member of the MOBIUS consortium, you can check out books using your university ID. However, we recommend you request the item via the MOBIUS catalog and have it delivered to your 'home' library rather than coming to the WU Libraries in person to check out books.

If you are a student at a college or university in the St. Louis area, you may be able check out books from the Washington University Libraries with an InfoPass from your school's library, if it participates in the InfoPass program. Ask at your school library for a pass.

If you are a faculty member at another college or university, you may request an HEC card from your institution's library, which allows checkout privileges at many local colleges and universities.

See Services for Visitors and Other Users: Students and Faculty from Other Institutions for more info.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!