Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014     Views: 134

For electronic reserves, use Ares.  For books and other materials in print, use the Course Reserves by Course Name or Course Reserves by Instructor functions in the Classic Catalog.  You might also want to take a look at the homepage for Reserve unit in Olin Library.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!