Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2014     Views: 91

All campus libraries have journals and magazines - so first you need to know which campus library has the item you need. You can find this information in the Classic Catalog. In Olin Library, all current print periodicals are shelved on Level 1, across from the Help Desk. Many of the journals and magazines are now online; you can search for them in the catalogs or by using the eJournals tab on the library homepage.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!