Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 664
Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014 Views: 664
Here is the Olin Library fine policy:
- Overdue fines are 20 cents per day for books and 40 cents per day for recalled books.
- Overdue fines are a $1.00 per day for videos, DVDs, and journals.
- Hourly Reserve overdue fines are 60 cents per hour, or a fraction thereof.
- Day Locker overdue fines are $1.00 per hour.
- Replacement costs for lost books are $60 ($45 for book/$15 processing fee).
- Replacement costs for lost MOBIUS books are $120. There are no overdue fines for MOBIUS books.
- Faculty members are not fined for overdue books.
Please check with the departmental or school library the item is checked out from, if it is not an Olin Library item, as that policy may be different.