Answered By: Melissa Vetter
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2017     Views: 2102

Student jobs at the libraries are always listed on this site:  To get to this site (if you don't have the link), scroll to the very bottom of the library webpage to the gray bar. In the bar is a link that says Employment.  When you click that, there will be two options on the next page: one link for students, and another for users wanting to see full-time postings.  If you click the student link, it'll show you what jobs are available.  Once you see a job you want, click on it, and fill out the online application.  When there are open positions, your application will be reviewed by a supervisor. 

For information about jobs in non-Olin Library System libraries (Physics Library, Law Library, Becker Medical Library and Social Work Library), please contact those libraries directly.

All Federal Work Study jobs are handled through Student Financial Services.


Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!