Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: May 29, 2018     Views: 94

Anyone affiliated with the Medical Campus with this type of question needs to consult the staff at the Becker Medical Library rather than Olin Library, which runs this Ask Us service.  They're the experts for clinical research!  Please use any of the methods on the Becker Library Help page.

While Becker Medical Library staff are the experts, the Danforth campus has resources, too!  The biology and public health librarians can also give good advice about searching PubMed effectively and suggest other sources.  For contact info please see and

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!