Answered By: Sarah Laaker
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2014     Views: 1893

If your library account has expired, you will be unable to access the libraries' databases from off campus, check out material, or renew material. If you still need library access because you are working on your dissertation, or for another academic purpose, we will need your advisor, or a faculty member or administrative assistant in your department, to send us an e-mail requesting extended library access for you. This person should include in the e-mail how long you will need your access to continue. Please have your department send the e-mail to the Olin Library Circulation Unit at, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the process. You may also call us at 314-935-5420. Please be aware that after we receive the e-mail from your department, we will work as quickly as possible, but there may be a delay of one to two days before your library privileges are reinstated.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!