Answered By: Melissa Vetter
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014     Views: 1057

Adding Funds

• Students may add funds by billing their student account through WebSTAC.  If you are experiencing problems with adding funds to your account, you may call the Campus Card Office at 314-935-8800. Employees manage their account in HRMS.

• Cash or Check at the Office of Residential Life.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!