Answered By: Paula Albers
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2014     Views: 364

If you are a student, you may have a print quota from your school.  To check your printing/copying balance, you can log in here with your WUSTL key.

If you are faculty or staff, or are a student but you have already used your print quota, you will need to add money to your campus card (Bear Bucks) account to be able to print and copy.  Information on adding money to your card can be found here:  If you have any questions about this process, please contact Campus Card Services.

For more information on printing and copying, please visit this page.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!