Answered By: Micah Zeller
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019     Views: 105

When you are showing a film/movie on campus, you may be asked to provide proof that you have obtained permission to show the material.  Note: library copies of films almost never have public display rights (also known as public performance rights) purchased with the copies in the library.

Please see the On Campus Film Display document for more information.

If you have additional questions, contact WU Libraries Copyright Help

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!