Answered By: Olin Reference Help Desk
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2019     Views: 60

Yes. This is a list of Computer & Media Labs in Arts and Sciences with specialized software and hardware available to WU faculty, students, and staff.

Here is the general technology page which includes links to computing on campus


Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!