Answered By: Pat Logsdon Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014 Views: 149
Answered By: Pat Logsdon
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014 Views: 149
Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the Primo page, enter your WUSTL Key, and click Login.
When you sign into Primo, you can:
- Access articles and data from electronic resources licensed by Washington University Libraries and indexed in Primo.
- Set your preferences so that they reflect the way you usually search, and save them for future sessions.
- Save your searches
- Save items to your eShelf
- Set up alerts for new items that meet your saved search criteria
- Request items from the Libraries’ collections
Submit a question
If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page. Thanks!