Answered By: Micah Zeller
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2022     Views: 236

When you are showing a film/movie on campus, you may be asked to provide proof that you have obtained permission to show the material. Note: library copies of films almost never have public display rights (also known as public performance rights) purchased with the copies in the library.

Please see the On Campus Film Display document for more information.

If you have additional questions, contact WU Libraries Copyright Help

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within a day, but it could take longer during weekends and during our reduced service hours because of COVID-19.  Please check our library website for more information.  Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Ask Us! 24/7 Chat with a Librarian

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on this page.  Thanks!