Answered By: Services *Research & Liaison
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2023     Views: 417

Of course!  Interlibrary Loan (ILL or ILLiad) allows Washington University students, faculty, and staff to obtain materials that are not held by the University Libraries.

If you are affiliated with the Medical School, use Becker Medical Library's ILL system.

If you are affiliated with the Law School, use the Law School Library's ILL system.


Submit a question

Ask WashU Libraries:

Our goal is to respond within a day, but it could take longer during weekends and holiday-related reduced service hours.

Click the clock icon at upper right of the homepage to see our hours of operation. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Ask Us! 24/7 Chat with a Librarian

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on this page.  Thanks!