Answered By: Deb Ehrstein
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016     Views: 96

Faculty members may request that library materials (i.e., books, print materials, DVDs) relating to a course be made available for a limited circulation period. 

The Libraries also provide an eReserves system, Ares, for students to access PDFs of book chapters, journal articles, links to web resources, etc. 

Full-time and emeritus faculty members can assign proxy borrowers who may perform library transactions on their behalf.

Visit for further details about Course Reserves.

Submit a question

Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but it could take longer when weekends, holidays, or breaks intervene. Or, see if we are on chat. If your question requires extensive research, consider contacting your subject librarian. Thanks!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Live Chat

Contact us

If you would like to email a question to us, please use the form on the lower left of this page.  Thanks!